Thursday, January 19, 2017

Welcome (Back)!


So, it's only been a year and a half since I've used this blog. Keeping track of the FaceBook page has my main focus, but also I haven't been to as many improv shows as I'd like to 🙁 (Work, commuting, after-work exhaustion, work mostly). After filming or taking photos for two hours at a time, the wind's taking out of my sails a bit...

I wouldn't call this a New Year's Resolution...more like a January 19th "Shut Up and Write" Resolution: I pledge to post more photos and show updates of the Vegas scene (especially with the new opportunities 2017 has presented us). Starting off...with the January 15th Vegas Theatre Hub HubBub!

***What Shows Have Happened the Last Year and a Half***

The 1st Downtown Vegas Improv Festival (and the 2nd one's around the corner, March 10/11)
Monday Night Improv Fights (Head-to-Head Short/Long Form)
Vegas Theatre Hub Has Their Own Space!!! (705 N Las Vegas Blvd.)
Vegas Theatre Hub Are Holding Auditions For a House Team!!!

Welcome (Back) and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment